After the 1000 land mark, CD has moved to Face book. You can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/284944101701761/

Please Chumma draw!

17 December, 2012

ship


Well, here is my ship. Reference taken from an old woodcut I found on my Tumblr blog but I've made the drawing my own and added my embellishments.
18/12/2012


17/12/2012
When I saw the word ship, I wanted to tackle it right away. It is something I've always wanted to draw and I knew that if I didn't do it now I never would. However it is a complicated picture that I've chosen and within my Moleskine sketchbook that too. It is going to take time and I've had a tiring day. Therefore, Rajni sar permitting, I am booking my space here. Photo will be changed tomorrow with the completed drawing.

7 comments:

  1. Ahoy! Looking forward to this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..wish i had the wooden model of this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW is ALL there is to say!! Such a splendidly stylish ship!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't help commenting again on how perfect this little ship is! This should be shared with a wider audience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks guys.
    Surendra, if you ever get yourself a wooden model, get one for me too.

    Dinesh, thank you for your enthusiasm. This picture was fun but it was a quick drawing. I must do a much nicer one later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work...Luvd the visual impact!

    ReplyDelete